Contract Performance Officer
Administrative Officer R24
This posting is to establish an eligibility list for future permanent and/or temporary vacancies for the following office locations: Prince George, Kamloops,?and Vancouver.
The immediate needs are for 1 permanent position in Prince George, 1 permanent position in Kamloops, and 1 permanent position in Vancouver.
Bring your leadership skills and contract management expertise to this exciting opportunity
Facilities Contract Management (FCM) is a branch within the Real Property Division (RPD) of the Ministry of Citizens’ Services.? RPD is authorized and mandated under the Public Agency Accommodations Act to provide a broad suite of real estate services to public agencies. RPD serves the accommodation needs of approximately 30,000 public servants in the British Columbia Public Service and many more in the broader public sector. The real estate portfolio has 15.4 million square feet of space, including 6.7 million in approximately 475 owned buildings and 8.7 million in approximately 1100 leased and managed buildings. The portfolio includes office space, court houses, health units, correctional centers, highways yards, forestry compounds, laboratories, warehouses, storage space and residences.
The Contract Performance Officer (CPO) plays a leading role in the day to day management and oversight of province wide outsourcing agreements for property management and the related services.? The CPO monitors contract deliverables and ensures services and standards meet contractual requirements primarily through on-site inspections, process audits and issues management.
The CPO supports and balances requirements of internal and external clients, the Division and Service Providers while upholding contractual requirements in a fast paced and evolving environment. Establishes and maintains relationships within the Branch, Division, clients and the Service Providers through a variety of initiatives that impact the delivery of property management services. Uses sound judgement to resolve escalating issues and maintains confidentiality on sensitive matters at all times. Client relations, tact, diplomacy and short term planning are essential. Contributes to and supports triple bottom line outcomes of sustainability (economic, social, environmental or ecological) to evaluate performance from a broad perspective to create value.
To learn more about these B.C communities you can click on the ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี sbobetHello BC link here!
This is your opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful regions in British Columbia and work for the BC Public Service. We offer a healthy work/life balance, excellent benefits and much more.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile.? For specific position related enquiries, please contact Debra.Orum@gov.bc.ca. DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.? For more information about how to create or update your profile and how to submit your application, please refer to the Job Application page on the MyHR website.
NOTE: Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
- Post-secondary education in a related discipline (e.g. contract management, facility/property management, real estate, or public administration), or a combination of education and training/experience in a related discipline (e.g. contract management, facility/property management, real estate, or public administration) may be considered.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in monitoring the provision of outsourced Property Management services, including performance evaluations.
- A minimum of one year experience examining, and reporting business data to develop recommendations for decision-making.
- Two or more of the experiences listed below. Preference may be given to applicants who have 3 or more of the experiences listed below.
- Experience in contract management including performing audits, data analysis, contract interpretation, and performance monitoring and measurement.
- Experience coordinating corporate initiatives requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders including executive.
- Experience developing reports and presentations as a subject matter expert to support multiple stakeholders’ requirements.
- Experience establishing relationships and resolving problems with internal and external stakeholders.
- Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License.
- To travel for varying lengths of time.? Travel is a requirement of the position.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.
Cover Letter: NO – Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.
Resume required: YES – Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.
Online Questionnaire: YES – As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements.